Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CNN's Most admired people

Tonight CNN said that President Bush and former President Clinton were the most admired people in the U.S.. Hillary and Oprah Winfrey were the most admired women. Good Lord is this possible? The President with his problems? Bill Clinton? Gees what a sad state this country is in. There used to be a problem deciding from many and now we have these two? Hillary or Oprah? Egad. I would venture that there's not a politician to be found that would garner any support for being admirable. They're all crooks.
It would seem that we could go out into the sports world and find someone. Used to be that we admired our sports leaders. Barry Bonds? I don't think so. I do admire Tiger Woods and Brett Favre but Peyton Manning has too many stupid commercials that seem to run continuous at times.
I'd bet that Mark twain could write a really good blog concerning the most admirable man or woman in the U.S. this year. I only know I can't come up with any.

No comments: